We have a specialist private client team with lawyers additionally qualified as Society of Trust and Estate practitioners. This qualification is the internationally recognised gold standard in Trust work.
Trusts can be extremely useful but can also sometimes be complicated and difficult to understand. We can offer specialist Trust and Trust Tax advice.
Services we offer include:
- Advise on whether you need a trust or not
- Creating trusts
- Bringing trusts to an end
- Amending or changing trusts or trustees
- Administering trusts
- Advising on trust powers or interpreting a trust
- Advising on tax effects of trusts
- Advising trustees on their role as trustees
- Advising beneficiaries on their rights as beneficiaries