Oglethorpe Sturton & Gillibrand are on the lookout for a legal secretary to join a small, very friendly and close-knit team in its Kirkby Lonsdale office. The role involves working with solicitors and clients, assisting in most aspects of legal files.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• are a team player;
• enjoy dealing with and helping people;
• have great IT skills (including touch typing and, preferably, previous experience with a case management system);
• have an eye for detail and have good English language skills;
• are well organised and efficient;
• are able to manage changing priorities;
• use your initiative and are flexible;
• are willing to learn and expand your skills;
• are enthusiastic;
• have experience as a legal secretary (not essential; if you have experience in private client work, that would be the cherry on the cake!); and
• like cake (not obligatory)!
We will consider applications from anyone with experience as a secretary/PA/assistant from any other background.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Janet Fern at email@example.com.