We are in unsettling times. You may not know what to do, what the best option is or who the best person to speak to is. Perhaps we can help. We have experienced solicitors who cover a wide range of legal areas who may be able to assist you, your family or your business.

  • You may have queries relating to employment law. Have you been put on furlough, or are you an employer or director wondering how to manage in this crisis? Our specialist employment solicitor, David Park, can help.
  • Do you need advice about your company or business? Perhaps now is a good time to consider restructuring? Maybe you need to refinance or borrow? Speak to Jennifer Grabowski for advice.
  • Are you experiencing difficulties with your spouse or partner? Are you a separated parent worried about childcare arrangements? Our family team, headed up by Emma Briggs, is here for you.
  • Is now the right time for you to discuss making a Will? Do you need a Lasting Power of Attorney or help with dealing with the probate of a loved one? Clare Love or a member of her team can assist.
  • Has your house sale or purchase been put on hold? Are you considering a re-mortgage? Would you like a quote for a new sale or purchase that you are planning? Speak to Sarah Miller or one of her colleagues who specialises in conveyancing for help.
  • Do you have a commercial or agricultural property matter that you need help with? Speak to Alison Kinder or Allan Sumner for commercial property and John Myers for agricultural property matters.
  • Do you have a dispute? Is your opponent in breach of contract? Are you amidst a neighbourly dispute? Have suppliers failed to deliver goods? These are just a few examples of the many types of matters that our litigation team, led by David Gillibrand, can assist you with.

We pride ourselves in providing the best advice and service to our clients that we can. We are here for anyone who needs guidance and support during this difficult time. If you do not already know who the best person to speak to is, just call our normal office numbers and you will be directed to a solicitor who can deal with your query.

We are here for you.