The agricultural department at Oglethorpe Sturton & Gillibrand have been looking after farming families and businesses for generations and provide a full range of advice covering all aspects of the agricultural industry.
We have a unique knowledge of the matters affecting farmers and estate owners and work closely with organisations including the Moorland Association, Natural England, the Rural Payments Agency and DEFRA.
Services we offer:
- The sale and purchase of agricultural land and farms, from small plots to large agricultural estates including the drafting of complex contracts of sale dealing with Single Farm Payment Entitlements, Environmental Schemes, milk quota, the installation of services and a broad range of specific covenants and agreements
- High value residential conveyancing, especially country houses
- Farm Tenants and Landlords
- Farming partnerships and dispute resolutions
- Land, Property and Sporting transactions
- Moorland and countryside issues
- Environmental and telecommunication infrastructure agreements, windfarms and masts.
- Agricultural tenancies, Grazing Licences and Sporting Leases
- Protection of manorial rights
- Compulsory purchase powers regarding land and easements
Speak to: John Myers, Avelina Wright, Michael Rutter or Lara McIntosh