Agricultural Landlords and Tenants are serviced with specialist property advice, teamed with an understanding of agricultural practice.
Agricultural Landlord and Tenant relationships need to be managed effectively, and for the mutual benefit of both parties. We act for both landlords and tenants in the setting up of new agricultural tenancy agreements, and the effective continuance and management of existing relationships. Our areas of expertise include:
• Knowledge and application of the law governing the agricultural landlord–tenant relationship
• Farm Business Tenancies
• Livery Agreements
• Grazing Licences
• The construction of masts, windfarms, solar farms and telecommunication infrastructure on agricultural land
• The consequences of diversification in farming practice, and its impact on landlords and tenants
• Negotiation on behalf of landlords and tenants in conjunction with land agents when problems arise, in order to avoid extended disputes
• Ensuring the proper implementation of Protected Tenancies and the correct transfer of tenant’s rights upon a tenancy succession.
If you are a landlord or tenant and need to speak to professionals about an agricultural tenancy matter, look no further than Oglethorpe Sturton & Gillibrand Solicitors. At Oglethorpe Sturton & Gillibrand, we are proud of our 150 year heritage, but it is our forward thinking approach that lies at the heart of our shared success with our agricultural clients.
Please call us on 01524 846846 to discuss your needs or to arrange an appointment.